erland;229649 Wrote:

> If the sound stops, this is a problem. Do you have the same problem
> with the standard Random Mix plugin ?
>
> It works perfectly in my own setup, so I think the reason it appears
> for you is related to the SlimServer hardware, the network performance,
> library size and playlist complexity.
>
> Has this problem been here all the time or has it started in one of the
> later releases ? If it has started in the later releases, have anything
> else also changed in your setup or is it just the plugins that have new
> versions ?

The sound stops... usually at the beginning of the track. However,
reducing the values as you suggested previously seems to have helped
(fingers crossed). The problem has been there for quite some time
(several months), I've just been too lazy to complain about it :)

I understand your point regarding Top Rated behaviour. Not a problem.

In the future, might it be possible for users to define global
parameters like "Top Rated" themselves? Just curious.

Also: Crazy thought. Would it be possible to create a MusicIP dynamic
playlist? Where a seed would populate a plalist, with the last song in
the plylist populating the next round? Make sense?

--
Yannzola