Hey good Doctor ..

'Love the plugin!  I've been using it for a few weeks now, and I love
the ability to slide songs up and down the playlist a' la Winamp's
playlist functions. Moving songs up or down one notch at a time as the
Slimserver playlist has you do is mind-numbingly slow and cumbersome.

One request .. I have been using Winamp since about 1994/95 and loved
it, but now am in love with my Squeezebox as it now has allowed me to
stop listening to music via my computer and back on my big stereo
system, as it should be. Still, I miss some of the Winamp features,
which your plugin has given me back!

One thing I would LOVE to see is if there is any way to put Moose into
the "windowshade mode" that Winamp gives you which gets the player
minimized to a small sliver in the upper right hand corner. The problem
with minimizing Moose as it stands now is that it minimizes to the tray
icon, and after a while, the Moose tray icon disappears and it is hard
to get back to it to bring Moose back.

Any chance for a "windowshade mode" some day?

--
NFLnut