studley;271776 Wrote:
> Increasing the radio timeout had no effect.  It is not working properly.
> I turned it up to 'debug' on the log and attached an abreviated version
> of the log.  Please take a look when you have a chance.  Thanks, David

I just tested it in my own setup and it works perfect here. From the
log file it looks like it gives up after 1 second, I suppose you have
set the radio timeout higher than that ?
Maybe SqueezeCenter needs to be restarted for the changes to take
effect ?

Are you sure your SqueezeCenter computer actually have internet access
?

Are there any other network specific settings ?
As an example, have you configured SqueezeCenter to go through a web
proxy in "SqueezeCenter Settings/Network" ? If that's the case it might
be a problem because I don't think Custom Scan at the moment will use
the proxy setting.

Are you playing music at the same time as you perform the scanning ?
Maybe that can cause problem ?

Is there some way you can try to get the following url in a web browser
from the computer you are running SqueezeCenter on ?

Code:

  http://ws.audioscrobbler.com/1.0/artist/Metallica/similar.xml

--
erland

Erland Isaksson
'My homepage' (http://erland.homeip.net) 'My download page'
(http://erland.homeip.net/download)
Custom Scan,  Custom Skip, Multi Library and Database Query plugins'
(http://wiki.erland.homeip.net/index.php/Category:SlimServer))