The answers to all your questions are yes... I can access the internet
and the url you sent worked.  I think what may be happening is related
to running 7.0 as a service.

I ran the SqueezeServer Startup Options program and set my user name
and password even though I am continuing to run as a service.  The log
then showed that it was no longer timing out.

I interrupted it because I'm iced in and couldn't spend the day without
my music, but, will let it go tonight and report further.

Any other info... just ask.

Thanks, David

--
studley

The Guide is definitive. Reality is often inaccurate.

Know my music... know me.
http://www.last.fm/user/dstudley
http://www.pandora.com/people/studley3