Fletch;286168 Wrote:
> Are you saying that an entry is added to the output of "mount" after you
> turn on the USB drive?  That's good.  Please post that line here.
>
> If not, try looking at /var/log/messages when the drive is being
> attached/turned on to see what device it is assigned to.  You can then
> mount it manually if necessary.

No, mount doesn't ever show it.  Just some text on the screen when I
plug it in.  I'll check the /var/log/messages (I'm assuming that this
is a file that I can look at somehow).  I have a strong feeling that
the external case (Rocketfish) doesn't work with linux for some
reason...

Thanks!

--
dwilliams01