inguz;293754 Wrote:
> Ted - first check you installed the plugin in the right folder:
>
> On Windows, it should be
> \Program Files\SqueezeCenter\server\Plugins\InguzEQ
> containing Plugin.pm, Settings.pm, install.xml (etc) and a subfolder
> HTML (itself with serveral subfolders).
>
> Then on the SqueezeCenter main page, under Extras, you should see an
> entry "EQ" that takes you to the settings page.
>
> Also on the Transporter/Squeezebox/Duet, you should see an "EQ" entry
> under "Extras".

Yep, as described in my post above the EQ is installed as you stated
(same folder hierarchy), with those files and the HTML folder (and
several child folders and files).  On the Main page under "plugins"
(there is no subcategory called "extras" in my Squeeze Center main
page) there is an entry called "EQ" and under it "Inguz EQ and Room
Correction" as described above.  The "settings" link takes you to the
404 Not Found entry I mentioned above.  It looks like it's trying to
find index.html in the main InguzEQ folder but I see it several folders
deep under HTML/EN/PLUGINS....yadayada.

As stated earlier again, there is NO "EQ" entry under Extras in the
Transporter settings page or on the Transporter itself..

--
ted_b