Just wanted to add my vote of thanks to you Martin, for updating this,
my favourate screensaver.  Like many others here, its the default for
when my Squeezebox 3 is off.  Its amazing how dependent we've become on
it!
Also, you've introduced me to the wonders of Wunderground, something I
didn't know about.  Seems superior to Weather.com.

One question - why are we restricted to airport codes?  According to
Wunderground.com, there is a weather station 100 hundred yards from
where I live - is there no way I could get weather data from there?

Thanks again!

--
chris.mason