FYI

I realised that a lot of problems seem to be coming from the fact that the
first message in this thread links to SqueezeScrobbler v1.0, which probably
doesn't even work with the current version of SqueezeCentre!

I've edited the first message to refer to the release page rather than any
specific release, and I also uploaded a new release that just allows the plugin
to run on v7.0.1 & v7.1 without changing the install.xml file.

James