I'm loving SugarCube, but have a suggestion.

What I often do is play a totally random mix of music, and whilst playing I
hear a song that hits my current mood.  I then want to play random music that
is similar to the currently playing song.

If I enable SugarCube, it clears the current playlist, so I then have to
navigate through the music library to find the track that was playing and press
play on that track (Nb. I assume the setting to Play all songs on album option
has to be disabled).

In this instance it would be nice if SugarCube could use the currently playing
track as the seed - i.e. clear songs before and after the currently playing
song, and add one new similar song after the one track that is left.  If the
current playlist is empty, then display the message to select a song to play.

Phil