>Correct the latest version doesnt clear the current playlist and just
>adds tracks to the end of the playlist.

If I am playing a random mix, and I'm currently listening to track 10 of 20 and
then enable SugarCube, nothing happens as no track change event has occurred
yet.

If I press play to restart the current track, it does so and adds an additional
song to the end of the playlist.  Is that a track selected from MusicIP based
on the current track, or the 20'th track?

I'm suggesting that if selecting to enable SugarCube from the playerUI, the
current song becomes the only track in the playlist (trim previously played
songs and future songs, then add a new song based on the currently playing
song).

Nb. Pressing play to restart the current track probably shouldn't add a new
song to the mix - only add a new song when the current song changes?

Phil