allanimal;319939 Wrote:
> Is the clock on the computer running SqueezeCenter correct?
Yes, it is. And SqueezeCenter is seeing the correct time at other
places - I verified by looking at the date stamps in the log.
> I know it is a silly question, but that's the only thing I can think
> of....
Not at all, sometimes you forget to look at the obvious stuff.

I get the incorrect date both for last played and for last skipped.
Both use the same method to get the time:

Code:
--------------------

  $trackHandle->set(skipped_date => $iTunesHandle->current_date());

--------------------

I tried out a small AppleScript (from Apple) to check that I get the
correct date:

Code:

  set the date_stamp to ((the current date) as string)
  display dialog the date_stamp buttons {"Clipboard", "OK"} default button 2

and this one works as expected. I'll try a couple of reboots and
swinging dead cats over my head to see if the problem goes away, but
for now I don't really know what to do.

Is nobody else seeing this?

--
morberg