erland;320510 Wrote:
> I just tried 0.5 on my iPhone 3G and what a difference compared to 0.4
> on iPod Touch.

Ah, you got one of those...

> The scrolling in the Now Playing screen is a lot smoother than the
> scrolling when you enter the different browse menus from the Home page.
> Is it possible to get the same smoothness also in the browse pages ?

Step "1" on my roadmap. I didn't do that right away since I'm rewriting
the main menu anyway. Will be in 0.5.2. This week.

> I suppose the smoothness requires the sub page to be already loaded, so
> it won't work for sub menus that needs a server request to retrieve its
> information ?

Yes, but you could load the page in the background through an Ajax
request and scroll it in when finished.

> This feels great in the playlist view, could this be used in all the
> rest of the brows pages also or is it limited to short lists ?

Step "2" on my roadmap ;-)
Yet it degrades a bit when a lot of elements are loaded (icons, cover
art etc.) so I will have to tweak a bit. The issue is that the browser
obviously does not commit a lot of memory to each window.

--
pippin

---
see iPeng at penguinlovesmusic.com