kenrothman;322641 Wrote:
> ok, will get you a sample track in email...
>
> also, using Mac OSX Tiger (10.4) on Intel mac mini

Thanks.
I can reproduce that I cannot play that file. Seems to be an .m4a issue
with SC. I'm currently checking this.
However, the symptoms I see are different than yours: iPeng will play
the first few seconds of the track and than playback will stop.
If I try to load the same file directly from Safari it will not load at
all.
If I play the same file through Apache it works, so it's clearly not an
iPhone issue.

Working on it....
Thanks for notifying.
Please try some mp3s to see whether that works or if you've got another
issue.

--
pippin

---