pippin;322275 Wrote:
> OK, I did some endurance testing today and it took me hours - which is
> what I had hoped it would ;-)
> Playback time: 5h 12min!

Great results, Pippin!! Much better than I expected....

Indeed it donwloads the song very fast, so, most of the time, there is
no traffic.

**

Well, as I have my full collection in FLAC (as many people does), now
I'm just waiting for FLAC transcoding to make me even happier...eheh
:)

One question about it: when we have FLAC transcoding, it will be
converted - on the fly - in SC, delivering Mp3/AAC to iphone, correct?

If so, will we have the opportunity to chosse compression/bit rate in
SC? Or will it use a default?

Thanks,

Vitor

--