FWIW, I just posted PlayLog 7a24, which adds both ContextMenu support
for "Log and skip" and the option to download a PlayLog file as M3U.

Having done so it occurred to me that zapped songs probably has a
playlist that's easier for you, since it creates/updates a file right
there on your server, no need to open a PlayLog page and "download" the
M3U.

Anyhow, a nice exercise, an improvement to PlayLog, and it helped me
identify & fix a ContextMenu bug, too.

--
peterw

http://www.tux.org/~peterw/
free plugins: http://www.tux.org/~peterw/#slim
AllQuiet BlankSaver ContextMenu FuzzyTime PlayLog
PowerCenter/BottleRocket
SaverSwitcher SettingsManager SleepFade StatusFirst SyncOptions
VolumeLock