atlslim;340278 Wrote:
> You need to be subscribed to XM Radio Online service for the plugin to
> work.
>
> There is a free trial available here:
> http://xmro.xmradio.com/xstream/api/show_trial_form.jsp
>
> Not sure if that is a 'crippled' version
>
> The 7.0 plugin is available in this thread:
> http://forums.slimdevices.com/showthread.php?t=42520
>
> Great work w/ iPeng; like another post mentioned it is the primary
> reason I own an iPod Touch!!

OK, I had a look at it.
It seems the main issue is, that the XM plugin's "EN" skin
implementation does not work. You can confirm that by loading
"<yourserver>:9000/EN" and browsing to XM Radio...
Now the "EN" skin is supposed to be the base skin that provides the
functionality for all other skins if there is not a specific
implementation for that skin, so since the base does not work, iPeng
doesn't either.

My way around would be: since the "Classic" skin works, I used the XM
plugin's code for that one and did a few adaptations to make it look
better on iPeng.

XM doesn't work very well with me (no sound, even though I can browse
the service), so it would be nice if you could try this. If it works, I
will either include it in the next iPeng version or ask the plugin's
author to include it with the plugin.

I'll attach a file. This contains a folder called iPeng which is NOT a
replacement for iPeng!!!!!!!!
Instead, unzip it and move that folder (and it's contents) into the
skin section of the XM-SKIN (that is ".../Plugins/XMRadio/HTML"), there
should already be folders for other skins ("EN", "Default",...))

Please give some feedback. Hope it works.

|Filename: iPengXM.zip                                              |
|Download: http://forums.slimdevices.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=5877|

pippin

---
see iPeng at penguinlovesmusic.com