atlslim;341410 Wrote:
> pippin - excellent work on the 'XM Skin' for iPeng!
>
> Everything works for me but I did notice a delay of approx. 60 seconds
> when I select 'XM Radio Online' from the 'Internet Radio' menu. Once in
> the XM menus, selections are prompt but I do get the same delay when
> going back to the main XM page on occasion?
>
> Thanks again!

Does it show a progress bar for the URL? This was a quick hack so I'm
not completely convinced everything works well.

You could try again by DELETING the stuff above and adding the
following to Plugins/iPeng/HTML/iPeng/plugins
(that's a different directory from the last one).

If that also has the delay: could that have something to do with
logging in to XM?
It also has some added functionality in that it enables the "back"
button and shows the correct title in the title bar.
I will include that in the next iPeng release and that will also come
with a toolbar shortcut for XM.

Logging in and browsing works fine for me, but I cannot test playback
since obviously XM is not streaming to Germany (it doesn't work with
the other skins as well). Now playing shows the track title and XM logo
and everything but the SB remains silent.

|Filename: XMRadio.zip                                              |
|Download: http://forums.slimdevices.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=5884|

pippin

---
see iPeng at penguinlovesmusic.com