pippin;341094 Wrote:
> I'll attach a file. This contains a folder called iPeng which is NOT a
> replacement for iPeng!!!!!!!!
> Instead, unzip it and move that folder (and it's contents) into the
> skin section of the XM-SKIN (that is ".../Plugins/XMRadio/HTML"), there
> should already be folders for other skins ("EN", "Default",...))
>
> Please give some feedback. Hope it works.

pippin - excellent work on the 'XM Skin' for iPeng!

Everything works for me but I did notice a delay of approx. 60 seconds
when I select 'XM Radio Online' from the 'Internet Radio' menu. Once in
the XM menus, selections are prompt but I do get the same delay when
going back to the main XM page on occasion?

Thanks again!

--
atlslim