DrLovegrove;363632 Wrote:

> I dont see any of these.. Are they supported by the server ?

Staff Picks, Local, Music, Talk, Sports, World, SIRIUS, Radioio,
Providers, RadioTime Presets and Search are now native on recent
releases of SC7.3. Alien BBC and NPR are user plugins. See Pic.

DrLovegrove;363632 Wrote:

> Not really used SSH much so not sure what I need to do here..
> Moose gives you full tweakability of the ports and things.. Is it not
> just a configuration thing ?

SSH is a secured way to connect to a server behind a firewall without
exposing the server and its ports at the router level. I have used
Moose within an SSH session using Tunnelier as client and WinSSHD at
the server. But... I had too many performance issues. I also experience
some performance issues when I use SoftSqueeze with its built-in SSH
client, but it's somewhat usable. I'm connecting from work, so I have
some connection  restrictions.

|Filename: IntRadio.jpg                                             |
|Download: http://forums.slimdevices.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=6311|

tamanaco