I just started testing Moose 0.69a using a HP TouchSmart tx2z Notebook I
received a few days ago. I found a few issues in View Mode-> Touch
Screen in Moose that "might" need fixing.

1.- Selecting Touch Screen under View Mode is not persistent.
2.- No drop down menu when right clicking Album Covers in the album
chooser while in Touch Screen View Mode
3.- Resizing the Album Covers does not work as gradually as it does in
the other views.

This is not related to view mode.... I also noticed that when I select
a whole album to play there is no album art displayed in the Now
Playing panel. When selecting any single track from the same album
displays the album art is displayed. I have album art in all my album
folders and it is also imbedded in my FLAC files.

DrLovegrove, I don't know if you'd be interested on enabling Multi
Touch for Moose using the HP TouchSmart interface, but just in case,
here is link to the HP TouchSmart Community where you can find detailed
information and download development tools.
http://www.touchsmartcommunity.com/

--
tamanaco