DrLovegrove;372518 Wrote:
> Actually this is by-design.. All 3 modes (touch, fullscreen and party)
> are
> non persistent mainly because for something like party you could get
> stuck in it by mistake.
>
> If you want Moose to always run in touch-screen mode, add the
> /touchscreen command lane parameter to it's shortcut.. There are
> /fullscreen and /partymode paramaters too..

Thanks... using the /touchscreen switch works

DrLovegrove;372518 Wrote:

> In touch-mode two left clicks should bring the menu up.. Currently
> right-click
> will do nothing as you've found.. I'll make right-click bring the menu
> up as
> well.. Makes sense..

Yes, please... clicking and holding your finger in place for a few
seconds emulates right-clicking in TouchSmart.

DrLovegrove;372518 Wrote:

> Can't repeat this.. I've only got 10 or so albums here though, so I'll
> try it on
> my main library later on..

Ok, in TouchScreen mode is only usable when you slide the sizing
control all the way left. Two or more clicks to the right and the
covers become microscopic.

DrLovegrove;372518 Wrote:

> That sounds more like a squeezecentre issue.. What happens in the
> web ui ? Are these newly added albums?

I think you're right... it's a server issue. I just tested Moose with
the Web UI side by side and I experienced the same problem. I forgot to
mention that the album art reappears when the 2nd track for the album
starts to play. I'll report this in the appropriate thread.

DrLovegrove;372518 Wrote:

> Well, if HP sent me a TouchSmart notebook it would be added in a
> flash.. :-)
>
> I'll have a scan through their docs though.. Thanks..

Yeah, take a look. This tx2z is one of the first notebooks with a
"multi" touch screen. I was playing with the HP MediaSmart Music app
and being able to scroll the album art via the touchscreen is very
convenient. So, right away I thought of Moose's Touch Screen mode.

Btw, this new TouchSmart laptop actually belongs to my wife. She will
be using for speech and hearing therapy sessions with senior citizens
and handicapped folks that have problems using a mouse to select the
options on the screen... But we're also going to use it as our
travelling laptop and multimedia (DVD) player as it has dual headphone
jacks and a remote control. Below is a link of an early demo on YouTube
that made me wait until the release of this specific notebook.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n6XVRkLRtT0

--
tamanaco