peterw;368172 Wrote:
> Yes, it should work. Please let me about any trouble you find! I'm
> running 7.3 on my main system now, so hopefully I'll catch & resolve
> problems, too.
>
> BTW, I have a "testing" repo if you want to run the versions I" testing
> internally: http://www.tux.org/~peterw/slim/slim7/repodata-test.xml

Thanks - it doesn't currently appear to be working at all on my
installation, but having just gone through the configuration I believe
something is installed correctly.  In my 'Extras' menu I have 2
entries:

- Saverswitcher
- Saverswitcher screensavers

The second seems to just loop back to itself and I can't get to any
configuration.  The first one lets me configure, but the screensavers
never actually switch once set.

I'm guessing I've somehow got an old version there and maybe a newer
version picked up from the repo.  Which one do I get rid of, and where
would I find it (on Mac OS X).

Thanks,

Tom

--