twynne;368229 Wrote:
> Slight correction - it's now working.  It seems the screensaver when off
> had somehow been set directly to SuperDateTime (guessing I hit apply
> while it was showing this saver on the settings screen and that removed
> SaverSwitcher).

That could be another SS bug -- the code to detect when a user has
*really* chosen a different screensaver is kludgy and on my list of
things to look at.

> I still have the confusing double entries in the Extras menu though.
> Thoughts?

That's a known bug that's definitely fixed in my "test" repo version.
It looks like it should be fixed in 7a18, though I'd rather you try
7a20 from my test repo. :-) 7a18 has a stupid bug that will kick you
back into the When Stopped or When Playing screensaver when you're
trying to use the system. 7a20 fixes that, and adds some new code to
help folks whose SBs cycle through saver changes for hours on end.

--
peterw

http://www.tux.org/~peterw/
free plugins: http://www.tux.org/~peterw/#slim
AllQuiet BlankSaver ContextMenu FuzzyTime
KitchenTimer PlayLog PowerCenter/BottleRocket SaverSwitcher
SettingsManager SleepFade StatusFirst SyncOptions VolumeLock