Yup, Media Center 13.exe is up and running in the task manager. I've
tried connecting/disconnecting several times, but there's no change,
the top line is always saying "Waiting for Media Center". Media Center
works fine through my PC speakers, but that's not always where I want
it. Also, as you may have noticed, the Tx / Rx box doesn't light up,
neither does the Sync box. OTOH, SlimCenter works fine with MC13,
though, being able to read its files, updating playlists and so on.
If there is no solution to this, are there any other ways to connect
Media Center and Slim Center?

(BTW, thanks for your efforts so far.)

--
okvaal