okvaal;372070 Wrote:
> Turning on my Squeezebox, everything seems normal to me. 10.0.0.2 is the
> server IP address as supplied by SC settings/Information.
> I'm running MC 13.0.62.
> I could always go for another download of MC 12.0, but that sorts of
> seems a too easy way out.

I was suggesting installing MC12 not to fix the problem but as a means
of diagnosing the problem.

okvaal;372070 Wrote:

> Another thing is: using the Squeezebox and selecting
> Settings/Musicsource, my options are Squeeze Network and Desktop PC,
> the latter marked with an "X" within a square, and with no further
> choices to the right. Is that - eh - right?

Yes MC2Slim will only work with your local server/music.

You could also try installing the latest version of JRMC which is
13.0.93

Craig

--
Craig

MC2Slim - Windows Shell and J River Media Center Integration for
Squeezebox.

http://www.duff-zapp.co.uk