Craig;371776 Wrote:
> No I meant a valid Squeezebox, that player name looks strange if your
> server is at 10.0.0.2.
>
> Which version of MC are you using? I'm on 13.0.91 but It's worked with
> MC13 since the first betas.
>
> It is safe to have MC12 and MC13 installed at the same time as long as
> they are in different directories - maybe it's worth a try?
>
> Craig

Turning on my Squeezebox, everything seems normal to me. 10.0.0.2 is
the server IP address as supplied by SC settings/Information.
I'm running MC 13.0.62.
I could always go for another download of MC 12.0, but that sorts of
seems a too easy way out.
Another thing is: using the Squeezebox and selecting
Settings/Musicsource, my options are Squeeze Network and Desktop PC,
the latter marked with an "X" within a square, and with no further
choices to the right. Is that - eh - right?

--
okvaal