I did see that note, and had been trying it without success.  The stream
would appear to start in the SC web interface but the horizontal bar
would stop moving around 5-6 sec in.

I did finally get it to work this AM by waiting longer in between
presses and/or hitting the add to playlist button first and then play -
I can't be sure which process actually got it started.  Not much time to
experiment right now but its working - thanks.

--
esbrewer

Server:  2.4GHz Core 2 Duo iMac running MacOS 10.5.6 and SC 7.3
Plugins:  Inguz DRC, Sirius Radio, Album Review, SqueezeScrobbler
Sources: SB3 (2), SB Boom, NAD C542, NAD T515
Amplification: NAD C720BEE
Loudspeakers:  Paradigm Studio 20 (v.1)
Headphones:  Grado SR60, Etymotic ER4P

http://www.last.fm/user/esbrewer