Triode;373212 Wrote:
> Bug in squeezecenter.   There's very little code in the iPlayer plugin
> and the same code is used for web and other interfaces, so the problem
> is in the SC  somewhere and I can't find it yet.

Have you raised any bug reports yet? Does it effect anything other than
iPlayer? (i did have the same problem with BBC podcasts, but thats seems
to be working again).

--
autopilot

*Lounge  :* Squeezebox Classic -> Cambridge Audio Azur 640a -> Mission
701's.
*Bedroom :* Squeezebox Receiver -> Trends TA10.1 Class-T -> Kef Cresta
1's
*Office  :* Softsqueeze -> Logitech Active 5.1's.
*Kitchen :* Squeezebox Boom -coming soon-
*Roaming : * Squeezebox Controller -> Logitech mm28 portable speakers /
Shure E2c's
*Controllers :* Squeezebox Controller x 2 + Logitech Harmony one
*Server  :* SC7.3b (Vista 64) + AlienBBC, iPlayer & MusicIP headless.

'LAST.FM' (http://www.last.fm/user/domrevans/)