FYI - intall of new plugin may have caused an issue between the plugin
and mplayer for me.  Never had issues with mplayer prior to this
install.

Stream was playing per SB3 and SC web interface but with no audio.  SC
settings for file types indicated mplayer not found.  I replaced the
existing file for mplayer with the version included with the latest
AlienBBC package for Mac OS and everything is ok.

Thanks again for the work - it's great to see the live track info.

--
esbrewer

Server:  2.4GHz Core 2 Duo iMac running MacOS 10.5.6 and SC 7.3
Plugins:  Inguz DRC, Sirius Radio, Album Review, SqueezeScrobbler
Sources: SB3 (2), SB Boom, NAD C542, NAD T515
Amplification: NAD C720BEE
Loudspeakers:  Paradigm Studio 20 (v.1)
Headphones:  Grado SR60, Etymotic ER4P

http://www.last.fm/user/esbrewer