Hi Michael -
Firstly, thanks for a great plugin. Been using MusicInfoSCR for a few
months now on SB3 and Boom - and it's just another example of what
makes this platform great! Thanks again.

I've noticed a couple of minor bugs in 4.3.7:

Firstly, when displaying the animated sleep icons on a SB3 (not tested
Boom), the second image for '60 minutes' appears to be missing. All
other times work fine.

Secondly, I listen to a lot of Internet radio streams, and I use the
'kbps' option in your plugin. On some stations, I get valid info, but
on others (particularly BBC iPlayer stations) it displays '0kbps'. I
appreciate that this info may not be available, but perhaps '-kbps' or
some alternate may be more appropriate in these situations?

Cheers
Chippy

--
Chippy