pippin;385796 Wrote:
> That should not be.
> What are you trying to do?
> How big is your library? Which screen presses take that long?
> On NowPlaying (which is where you enter) it should act rather quick.
> One first guess: Could you probably tap the Cover Art right when you
> enter iPeng and tell me how many tracks are in your current playlist?
> Could it be that's a lot (like several hundreds or even thousands)?

I do have a large playlist - 700 odd tracks.  But have no problem
accessing it elsewhere on my network.

When choosing an album to listen to by going through the artists route,
I can be playing a track on the squeezebox through the normal remote in
a matter of seconds.

iPeng takes 2-3 minutes just to show me my artist list.  I even have to
reactivate the iPhone as it turns itself off whilst waiting, iPeng takes
so long :(

--
Cockeye