Hi pippen

I have a curious problem I've come across. Its not a big issue, but it
still makes me curious.

I have spent alot of time this weekend organizing my music library and
adding cover art. I usually add a folfer.jpg for the cover art in the
folder.

Here is the issue.

When i open ipeng native and view by albums it shows the albums and
cover art perfectly...except for this one.

I have an album "Nativity in Black; A tribute to Black Sabbath"
performed by various artists.

In squeeze center it shows up fine including cover art.

However in Ipeng the cover art is of another album Nelly Furtato "Whoa
Nelly" this is wierd because the cover art in squeezecenter is right.

Also the artist is listed as Faith no More. ( I checked , and it seems
that it picks a random artist to show when ever an album is by various
artists.)

Any ideas why this problem occurs? Also I tag using itunes, thats all i
use itunes for.

Thanks in advance

--
jmanings