Curious bug with iPlayer, Boom & 7.3.2.
Was using iPlayer & Boom with SC 7.3.1 with no problems. Upgraded to SC
7.3.2 & found the following feature:-
If listening to an iPlayer live stream (such as Radio 4 or 5 Live) -
then turn off the Boom, server goes into "sleep" mode, wake server via
"wake up on LAN" via power on Boom - the Boom then emits a medium
pitched hum.

If use Boom before server has gone to sleep - no hum.
If last usage was Boom was to stream a song from the library - no
problem on wake up.
Did not happen when using Alien BBC to listen to BBC live streams.

Also did not happen to SB3 which is on the same network & using the
same SC server.

Changed back to 7.3.1 - problem goes away.

Server running SC is quite new Windows Vista Home Premium from Dell.

I have to say I think the Boom (a recent purchase) is fantastic &
iPlayer is great - use it all the time with no problems.

--
richard_in_wingfield