Hi,

I encountered the same type of problem with the same information beeing
displayed twice at the same place with two different font size. Once I
get this problem, it is impossible to reset the settings and to come
back without rebooting the PC and the Transporter.

Otherwise, I have my transporter menus displayed in standard text mode
and I'm trying to configure MIS 4.3.7 in order to get the screensaver
main screen displaying the infos in large fonts. For this, I disable
"Use squeezecenter font settings" and configure the large font display.
This works fine, however the information "Lecture" (transporter
configured in French) remains in the left upper corner and is
superposed with the info displayed. Is there any way to remove this
label in order to obtain the same appearance than with the default
screensaver set with large font?

Thanks you

--
ligald