hedgamahog;397844 Wrote:
> When I use above command with RC on either of both devices, that one
> switches correctly to SN. Yet the other one states "Shutdown to
> Squeezenetwork" during the whole shutdown process of the PC.
> Afterwards, it looses connection without connecting to SN.
Last time I tried to switch to SN a pair of synched players (using my
code, *not* the plugin), it failed. My code switches every player one
by one (unless you've opt-out for a specific player), and when not
synched, I indeed send more than one player to SN.
I believe the tie created by the sync is somehow troublesome.

I don't know how the plugin currently tries to cope with the situation;
just wanted to add my own experience.

--
epoch1970