dip;396870 Wrote:
> In contrast, when I browse the created CustomBrowse album menu the
> compilations are mixed within the "regular" albums.I just recognized that
> this problem does not only exist on the
controller but also when browsing on a regular squeezebox.

Further, I noticed that each of the compilations show up several times
within the album list, namely for each track artist of the compilation
separately. However, the "each" is not correct. For some unknown reason
the same compilation shows up separately for some of the track artists
of this compilation, for others it doesn't. Until now I have not found
any systematic behavior behind this.

--
dip