Thanks for letting me know - I'll take a look at that, but I don't
immediately know why that would be. I've seen talk of some of this
behaviour from others so perhaps it's the same reason. I'll look into it.

There's no need to accept that downgrade - 3.4 is still the latest.

One quick thought - if you've got my repository added then this might
happen because the one that's in Logitech's repository listing is still
3.3. Perhaps that causes the bouncing between versions.

Stuart