From: plugins-boun...@lists.slimdevices.com
[mailto:plugins-boun...@lists.slimdevices.com] On Behalf Of neilio
Sent: 20 March 2009 14:07
To: plugins@lists.slimdevices.com
Subject: Re: [SlimDevices: Plugins] Announce: SqueezeScrobbler 1.0 for
SqueezeCenter 7.0

Craig, James \(IDEAS\);408255 Wrote:
> Have you disabled the built in LastFM plugin?

Ah, I didn't realize I had to do that. Now it's allowing me to scrobble
tracks played to lastfm, but I don't see any radio options.

This isn't being limited by geographic location is it? LastFM radio is
available in Canada, but I noticed that even the official LastFM radio
option doesn't seem to appear on my system.

--
neilio