Hi-

I've been using the SqueezeScrobbler plugin for a while now to listen
to Last.fm on my squeezeboxes (thanks!). I'm in Canada, so in the last
few days my free access to Last.fm has been shut down, as it has for
everyone not in US, UK, or Germany.

I just bought a subscription, but I still can't get Last.fm to play via
SqueezeCenter. I get a "Problem: can't connect to server for:<station
name>" message, and that's it. My login info didn't change when I bought
the subscription, so I haven't changed anything in the server config.

Should SqueezeScrobbler still work for me? Should I switch to the
built-in plugin, now that I'm a subscriber?

Chris.

--
csolar