Apologies if this has already been discussed - I went back about 6 pages
in this thread, but no-one else had mentioned it....

I'm running SB 7.2 with the iPLAYER plug-in on a ReadyNAS, I use
Homeplugs and BT as my broadband provider; I find that if I use the
iPLAYER to Listen Again to a programme over about 1 hour long that it
craps out (technical term) after the first hour - drops the stream
completely with a noise like the crack of doom (another technical
term).

Any ideas what may cause this? Or what parameters I could tweak to any
effect?

I've got a dreadful feeling someone is going to mention bandwidth
Shaping

--
trautigan