So I'm trying to figure out when the artwork for a given track changes
after using the plugin and saving the found cover art.  I havent done
extensive testing - but I havent seen the cover art change.  I've
cleared the Browser Cache and reloaded the web interface.  Yet the art
is not showing up?

Also, why does the plugin not find art as often on the controller or
squeezeplay as it does on the WEB Interface?

Thanks.

--
Club1820

Rotel RSP-1068, Rotel 1060 DVD, Rotel RCC-1055, Rotel 1095 Amp, Rotel
956 Amp, Rotel RLC-1040, M&K VX-860 Sub, Whatmough M30s, Squeezebox 3

Rotel RX-1052, Rotel RCC-1055, Klipsch CF-1s, Audiosource Sub,
Squeezebox 3

Squeezebox "Bedroom" Boom, Controller
http://www.last.fm/user/Club1820/