bpa, thanks for the response.

First I stopped SqzCtr.
I then went ahead and deleted the data in
C:\ProgramData\SqueezeCenter\Cache\Artwork.
Next I cleared the Browser Cache.
I then restarted SqzCtr and opened up the browser SqzCtr Web Interface.

The old artwork still shows for the tracks for which I just used the
plug-in to find artwork.

Let me tell you about my setup.  The tracks that I am trying to find
artwork are single tracks located in a Genre Folder with a generic
Folder.jpg within that given folder.

For example, I have a folders named: Pop, R&B, Hip-Hop, and so on.
Everything within these folders are single tracks and not full albums.
In most of these folders there is a generic jpg file named folder.jpg.
This folder.jpg is what shows up as artwork for these tracks.  Even
after I use the plug-in to find artwork and cleared both the sqzctr
artwork cache and the browser cache.

I also noticed there is the following folder with the actual artwork dl
by the plug-in: C:\ProgramData\SqueezeCenter\Cache\FindArt

Also, initially the files were being named "coverart--Simple
Minds-cover-0", & "coverart--Moby-cover-0", etc.

But now the cover art files are named some generic name that means
nothing (?)  "llIJ2pCaNL", & "DJYZmY7hoe", etc. etc.

Not sure if this helps or means anything.

Here are some of my settings for the plug-in:

Do a database scan after save: Yes

Save cover in special folder:  Yes

Directory name for cover art:
C:\ProgramData\SqueezeCenter\Cache\FindArt

Cover art filename: cover.jpg

Ok. Hopefully this helps.

Thanks!

--
Club1820

Rotel RSP-1068, Rotel 1060 DVD, Rotel RCC-1055, Rotel 1095 Amp, Rotel
956 Amp, Rotel RLC-1040, M&K VX-860 Sub, Whatmough M30s, Squeezebox 3

Rotel RX-1052, Rotel RCC-1055, Klipsch CF-1s, Audiosource Sub,
Squeezebox 3

Squeezebox "Bedroom" Boom, Controller
http://www.last.fm/user/Club1820/