Steve Baumgarten;414433 Wrote:
> > - Secondly, whatever option I try, I can't get any team icons to
> > appear. Tried reselecting teams, etc, with no luck.
>
> I'm guessing this was due to my quick fix for MLB parsing which I
> passed
> along to Greg the other day. I don't use team icons so I never tested
> this, but now looking at the code I see that the hash used to hold the
> icons is indexed via team names, and because of the way espn.com has
> modified their scoreboard page, all the team names have changed.
>
> Also when I updated gotMLB() I copy/pasted the call to displayLines()
> and
> I now see that I'm passing "undef" in for the icons hash. So even if
> the
> team names get fixed, we'll still get no icons.
>
> Apologies for this. Greg, it looks like a real simple fix in Plugin.pm
> for
> each of the above problems. I'll try to take a look later today and
> send
> along a revised version. This time I'll actually test the icons...
>
> SBB
Steve's the man and has sent me an update to fix the MLB icons.  I've
been very short on time the past several months and Steve has really
helped me with parsing updates during that time to keep the pluging
working.  Thanks Steve!

I have icons working on my local copy now.  I'll post an update once
I'm done with some enhancements I want to make to the external Cli
interface to support a 'possible' future native Lua app or anyone else
looking to pull data from SDT.

-Greg

--
GoCubs