Hi,

This version doesnt seem to fix Sirius radio audio playback.  I just
upgraded from SqueezeCenter 7.2 (which Sirius Radio was working fine)
to the latest Squeeze Center 7.3.3, and now Sirius audio cannot be
heard after connects and buffers.  I tried the old trick of changing
the file type of WMA to disable, but that caused a problem another
problem.

Anyway, I know there's a fix for this already in Bugzilla, however, I'm
hoping the next build of Softsqueeze will include this fix (since it
includes all the other fixes).

Will the next build of Softsqueeze 3.9 beta be announced in this thread
or a separate thread under "3rd Party Plugins"?

Thanks for all your effort!

--
mkanet