I don't have Sirius so I don't know any specifics.  Please give more
info.  If you have a problem give details.
* SC version and OS on which it is running (it makes a difference to
WMA support)
* Softsqueeze version tested (i.e. works for 3.7 , works for 3.8, fails
for 2.9)
* Is Softsqueeze running on same OS as SC or different one ?
* any other info - using standard SC plugin or "Greg;s plugin" whatever
that is.

As I understand it - Sirius support is supported as part of
SqueezeCenter.
What is this "Greg's Plugin" ?  What version of SC does it use ?  How
does it support WMA ?
Do SC Sirius and Gregs plugin clash if both installed ? Does Greg
plugin reaplce the SC Sirius plugin ?

--
bpa