Well that's the point.  We're both in the UK about 40 miles apart.  His
works, mine doesn't.  Neither of us have changed anything in our
respective setups.  The only difference being he has a boom whereas I
have the kit in my sig, none of which will stream BBC radio channels.
UK Commercial stations still work, well at least the two local to me
do.

Symtoms I get are that the channel information scrolls on the display,
but no buffering takes place and no sound to be heard.

I discovered this on Tuesday morning when my Alarm didn't go off that's
setup to play BBC Radio 2 that I have in my favourites.  But even
selecting the station from the source menu's failed too.

Yours confused :-?

--
HydeTheDarkerSide

3 x Classics, 1 x Duet