It is Windows Home Server, and I think technically there should be no
problem with running SqueezeCenter under an administrative account. It
just makes my old Unix admin instincts scream in panic.

The only way of granting permissions to a user account I can find is to
add it to groups, and that does not appear to work as expected. I tried
to authorize a user for remote desktop access by adding the account to
the remote desktop users group, and it did not work. But even if it did,
I have no idea how to authorize an account for hibernation of the
system.

--
mvordeme

'last.fm' (http://www.last.fm/user/mvordeme) | scaleo home server 2105 |
squeezecenter 7.3.2 | server power control 7.3 |
squeezebox boom & duet | rotel rsp-1066 | rotel rmb-100 | phonar p-5