mkanet;430578 Wrote:
> Any news BPA?  I honestly feel bad for bugging you.  I would be my
> pleasure to contribute via a modest monetary contribution to get this
> working.  I know there's a whole group of people who would like this
> working.. the folks who use softsqueeze with Slimplayer for sageTV.
>
> Hi BPA, any movement now?  It would be great to get slacker and pandora
> working everyone using softsqueeze.
>
> Thanks,
> MKANET

Don't nag me. I don't forget.  If you nag, then I get  negative
feelings about your posts and I become reluctant to even read them.

I am in a position to test but now Sirius has changed their access
policies and so I cannot test.

I cannot access Slacker or Pandora so I cannot test any problems
relating to them. However Slacker is MP3 so there should be no
connection with the WMA issue of Sirius. I don't know what format
Pandora uses.

Since all these services are subscribers one with special SC plugins -
I thik the issue is nbot Softsq

--
bpa