Brian,

I found that different zip was released with the jar files signed.

I downloaded the file here
http://forums.slimdevices.com/showpost.php?p=412319&postcount=4 and
overwrote the 3.9b1 files with contents of that zip. Everything then
worked fine.

The original 3.9b1 zip file was causing the problem with Java 1.51 and
1.6

It displays the error in my screengrab with no option anywhere to allow
you to just "trust" and run the code.

So far 3.9 seems reliable. Good sync for me. I haven't had time to see
if the audio glitch that can cut the first second or so for each song is
now fix. It was kind of intermittent. I could play 10 songs fine and
then Softsqueeze would begin dropping a second from the beginning of the
song and then play the rest of the song just fine.

Maybe it's a Lame MP3 bug

--
oreillymj