Great, I'm glad at least you have the logs (posted earlier).  Last I
checked, Pandora used regular mp3s (I was able to save the mp3 files in
my temp directory).  Yes, I have a Pandora account.  I am using
softsqueeze to play both sirius radio and pandora over SC.  However, the
latest known version of SC that supports sirius and pandora is SC
version 7.2.1.

I'll try Squeezeslave after I get home from work and report back.

--
mkanet